All the blogs for the 2016 Islay Whisky Trip my friend and me went on are writen. This is a basically useless blog entry. It attempts to create some order in the blogs I wrote about the trip.
I will start by listing the blogs I wrote in preperation and during the trip. Some of the blogs will be updated with tasting notes. Just as soon as my friend and I have time to sit down and taste!
So here are the blogs.
- Preparing a trip to Islay, Scotland
- Islay! Here we come!
- Islay Trip: Day One, Getting there
- Islay Trip: Day one: Laddie shop, Kilchoman beach and distillery
- Islay Trip: Day One: The Lochside Hotel
- Islay Trip: Day two: The American Monument
- Islay Trip: day two: Laphroaig Square Foot
- Islay Trip: day two: Lagavulin
- Islay Trip: day two: Ardbeg Tour (part one)
- Islay Trip: day two: Ardbeg Tour (part two)
- Islay Trip: day two: Ardbeg Tour (part three)
- Islay Trip: day two: The Lochside Hotel
- Islay Trip: Day three: RSPB Loch Gruinart
- Islay Trip: day three: Bruichladdich tour (part 1)
- Islay Trip: day three, Bruichladdich tour part two
- Islay Trip: Day Three, Woollen Mill
- Islay Trip : day three : Lochside hotel
- Islay Trip, The trip back
In the end it wasnt about the whisky! It was about the friendship and time spent together that made this one hell of a special trip!
Are you planning a trip to Islay? Are you going to do an Islay Whisky Distillery Tour? Are you looking for a hotel on Islay ? Where can you eat on Islay? How to get to Islay? How to get around on Islay? Maybe you are planning for feis ile 2017? The diary style blogs on this page might help you with your questions.
Ps: if you have an extra ticket! Let me know! 😉